Getting two Arduino Board to communicate with the same Hyperterminal

Hello Everybody,

I have a very simple question before I start explore the issue.
I have two Arduino that are connected to the same PC.
I want to send the data to the HyperTerminal with one Arduino and read the same data from the same HyperTerminal with the other Arduino is that possible?

Or is it possible to communicate between two Arduino using their USB interface?

Many thanks for any feedback on this issue.
Kind Regards,

Cserge

If the two Arduinos are showing as different COM ports, you should be able to start two instances of Hyperterminal and connect one to one port and the other to the other.

Hello Karma,

Thank you very very much for your email. My main question was rather is there any command that allow me to read from the Hyperterminal with An Arduino the data that was written on the same Hyperterminal by another Arduino?

Or I have to write the data to a file first with an Arduino and get the other Arduino to go to read that file. Has anybody done this before?

If I have two arduino connected to the same computer. Let say the first Arduino is connected to port 1 and second to port 2, Once I have Download my program two both of them, which application will require of you to switch the Arduino 2 to port 1? Is there any example anywhere?

Many thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
Kind Regards,
Christian
Ps: My first Arduino is writing to the Hyperterminal can the second Arduino read those data? If yes what is the procedure?

Thank you very very much for your email. My main question was rather is there any command that allow me to read from the Hyperterminal with An Arduino the data that was written on the same Hyperterminal by another Arduino?

Hyperterminal can capture and save serial data to a file, but I don't think Hyperterminal has the ability to "read" anything.

Hello zoomkat,

That is what I was thinking.

I need now to find out, how to write in the file with one Arduino and read back those data with Another Arduino.

If anybody out there has worked on this before, I will appreciate any help.
Again Thank you enormously for your time.

Kind Regards,

Cserge