Golduino Board

I am newbie, I purchased a LCD display for arduino and they send me the LCD and free a board named Golduino ??? What I can do with this board ? it has a at90usb162 and in their website there is a toturial to program the board with arduino ide... More info about this board ? code ? or I send it to trash ?

and they send me the LCD and free a board named Golduino ???

Are you not sure whether they did, or not? How are we supposed to know?

Who are "they"?

and in their website there is a toturial to program the board with arduino ide...

And that site is?

More info about this board ?

Is probably on the website you didn't provide the URL for.

code ?

Is probably on the website you didn't provide the URL for (in the tutorial).

or I send it to trash ?

Why would you do that? If you don't want it, offer it to someone here.

Sorry, but I think posting other shops urls are not allowed... I search info about this board and only see a youtube video, but no more...

Sorry, but I think posting other shops urls are not allowed...

If you have a problem/question/concern, then you need to post a URL. Otherwise, we can't help you.

By the way, sentences end in 1 period or 1 question mark, not however many you feel like using.

sentences end in 1 period or 1 question mark,

Don't forget exclamation marks!

An ellipsis is a valid end to a sentence, often used to portray a sense of melancholy. Perhaps the OP is sad about not being able to post links.

dxw00d:
A ellipsis is a valid end to a sentence, often used to portray a sense of melancholy. Perhaps the OP is sad about not being able to post links.

hahaha...

nice!

"The GOLDUINO Training Board is a low-cost demonstration board based on the AT90USB162 16kb microcontroller.

• Training Board compatible Teensy / Blackcat USB / Arduino

• Chip AT90USB162 programmable through USB

• Male/Male MiniUSB-to-USB standard cable needed.

The GOLDEN AVR Training Board is a low-cost demonstration board based on the AT90USB162 16kb microcontroller. It allows the quick evaluation of AVR microcontrollers and the AT90USB family. Simply plugs into the USB port of a personal computer. Designers can either run demonstration programs or their own application. Programmable using the FLIP or Arduino Software with teensyduino addon compatible with Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 "

Yes, not much info out there on it.
At the same time, is only a 32-pin device. If it is a device listed here
http://www.avr-developers.com/
you should be able to add the core files to your IDE setup, figure where the ISCP pins are,
and can download a bootloader into it so you can load up sketches.

AT90USB82/162 Complete datasheet: