Good Brushless ESC

I am purchasing some brushless motors and an ESC to control them. I'm building a quadrocopter using an Arduino nano. Right now I have it powering four brushed motors separately and it works just fine but they don't offer enough power. I could buy four separate ESC's or one ESC that drives all four. Here is the one I am thinking of getting:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/361146933233?nav=SEARCH

Do you guys have any thoughts? I'm on a budget so I'm trying to spend as little as I can since I'm an impoverished college student lol.

I'd look on RC/quadcopter forums for this information - you need an ESC which performs well under PID loop control, some are expressly programmed for this these days. An ESC per motor is standard.

You'll also find advice on sizing motors/props/lipo packs for your payload

An ESC per motor is standard.

It's REQUIRED: the controller has to balance the copter with differential motor thrust.

terryking228:
It’s REQUIRED: the controller has to balance the copter with differential motor thrust.

The ESC I am considering purchasing is a 4-in-1, and it appears that it independently controls each motor separately. What are your thoughts on it specifically?