Good DTMF decoder or transceiver

I want to connect a cell phone to arduino using DTMF decoder or transceiver and control the arduino remotely from another phone. Which DTMF decoder chip works well and is easy to operate like using serial or 12C or something? I am planning to buy some parts from this website. Will any of the I.Cs on this site work.
The link is http://www.onlinetps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=dtmf .

Also can a transceiver both send and decode DTMF signals?

Will the MT8870 or MT8880 work. How do they communicate with arduino.

Thanks in advance.

Ufoguy: Also can a transceiver both send and decode DTMF signals? Yes it both sends and receives DTMF tone.

Will the MT8870 or MT8880 work. How do they communicate with arduino. You will need at least 7 digital pins to/from your arduino to communicate with this chip (D0-D3, R/W, CS & RSO) but it should be possible.

7 pins is a lot. Do you mean that only the transceiver takes that many pins or even the decoder alone takes 7 pins.

If not how many pins does the decoder alone take?

And by the way is CM8870 same as MT8870?

Ufoguy: 7 pins is a lot. Do you mean that only the transceiver takes that many pins or even the decoder alone takes 7 pins. If not how many pins does the decoder alone take? Decoder will need at least 5 pins And by the way is CM8870 same as MT8870? Pretty much, different manufactures but basically the same design