Good Solder Wire

Hello all!
I need to buy solder and I wonder where can I find online some good solder with good prices.
I don't need the most expensive one but a reasonable one. I saw kester solder which I understand is the best but it's quite expensive.
Can you please recommend a good site with good prices that ships internationally (with good shipping rates...) ?
I would also like to order liquid flux and desoldering braid and I prefer they all will be bought at the same site...

Thanks!

i really like the SparkFun solder Solder - 1/4lb Spool (0.032") Special Blend - TOL-10243 - SparkFun Electronics

It helps to know where in the world you are, please fill in that part of your profile then it appears next to your name.

It depends on if you want lead free solder, I would recommend not, but some people mistakenly believe it is poisonous.

Go with a solder with a flux core. For general electronic work you don't need liquid flux.

it is weird the solder from sparkfun says it is lead free but in the MSDS it says it contains lead

Location Updated :smiley: - Israel.
I don't need lead free solder, regular is fine.

I used liquid flux in the past and it improves the soldering's quality A LOT!
with flux, the soldering points are nice and round.
Why do you think I don't need liquid flux?

it is weird the solder from sparkfun says it is lead free but in the MSDS it says it contains lead

That MSDS is for several of this company's solders, including some lead bearing types.

-j

kg4wsv:

That MSDS is for several of this company's solders, including some lead bearing types.

-j

hmmm that explains alot