good sunday

Neighbours fled to brisbane and left me a mood elevator which i desparately needed since the stuff from arduino hasnt arrived yet cough , cough

Neighbours fled to brisbane, left me a happy gift

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Threads merged.

Hi Right enough stuff there Wallace for you to make the ultimate teasmaid. Kettle, Toaster Oven and Sound System. Coffee, breakfast and morning radio, all in one.

Tom..... :)

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

does this mean the forum's post handler received multiple copies of the same post?

Right enough stuff there Wallace for you to make the ultimate teasmaid. Kettle, Toaster Oven and Sound System. Coffee, breakfast and morning radio, all in one.

well both of the PC'S power up ok, no monitors to check them software wise unless i find an adapter somewhere, but you are on the money if they work ok im going to have a start up program that runs a few desktop macros called from the voice recognition, then i need to find a "ewok" teddy bear big enough :-P

arduidiot: Neighbours fled to brisbane and left me a mood elevator which i desparately needed since the stuff from arduino hasnt arrived yet cough , cough

Did he mood elevator go to the top floor.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Boardburner2: Did he mood elevator go to the top floor.

Maybe he meant a Moog elevator....plays synthesised music as you go.

Hi,

Neighbours fled to brisbane

What did you do to make them Flee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom.... :)

TomGeorge: Hi,

Tom.... :)

Reading his posts is good enough reason.

well we didnt really talk much so its really anyones guess, so being a guessing game makes it hard seeing if it was YOU next door.. well lol that makes it a bit different in estimating a probable cause but i guess close your eyes and visualize my posts appearing in your unread list being replaced with the event ofa knock on your door at most likely 2 am asking arduino related stuff :-P

Maybe he meant a Moog elevator....plays synthesised music as you go.

i can almost "see" my dignity levels plummeting for this post :-|