GPS-ARDUINO

hola a todos, soy nuevo en el foro. y necesito ayuda con un proyecto. tengo un ARDUINO UNO y quiero saber como programarlo para que lea y almacene los datos provenientes de un GPS en tiempo real... por favor, seria de gran ayuda su colaboración, gracias.

(Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum. and I need help with a project. I have an ARDUINO ONE and I want to know how to program it to read and store the data coming from a GPS in real time ... please, your collaboration would be very helpful, thanks.)

You have no doubt found the many tutorials about using a GPS with an Arduino that are to be found on the Internet.

However, you have said 'store the data coming from a GPS in real time' without explaining exactly what you want to do or why.

Where do you want to store the data, how much, for how long etc, and most importantly when you store it what do you want to do with it ?

In effect, what is desired is that the arduino cense the information (frame) that sends a gps through the serial port, store it in a sd memory to be emptied into a database that I am making. in order to implement a real-time tracking project of a car, boat, etc.

download the TinyGPS & TinyGPSPlus libraries

read the examples. run the examples. then ask more questions.

in order to implement a real-time tracking project of a car, boat, etc.

Thousands of other people have done that. There is no reason that you can’t do it, too, IF you are willing to learn programming.

Exactly how do you expect the data from a moving GPS to get to a non-moving server running database software? The “and then the magic happens” flow chart symbol is useless in real life.