Gps car/boat . I need help!!!

Hi there!!

first of all i want to say that I am noob in Programming … I managed to do only some
basics (reading pwm controll an ESC etc etc).

A lot of people are searching for a funktion that is called RTH for rc cars and boats.
This funktion is very very popular in Greece where I come from.We use it for fishing.
A lot of boats are lost because a signal loss or when the waves are too high.

Many people are searching for something cheap but the market in Greece isnt so cheap as many are thinking.

Only the autopilot costs 60 euros (apm ,pixhawk etc) and a lot of them cannot afford it!!!
Thats true!!!They cannot afford it!!

So my question is… can someone make a code to help me make this so i can translate it in Greek so many people can do this cheap.
I am thinking using an arduino nano which is cheap will do the job.
i found a lot of tutorials on the web but they are to complicated for me.

I am not intending to earn money for this… its not what i want.

I have already my boat with a pixhawk.I am lucky that i could afford it.

thanx a lot
Konstantinos Giapros

So my question is..... can someone make a code to help me make this so i can translate it in Greek so many people can do this cheap.

How much are you prepared to pay ?

By the way, RTH stands for Return To Home

Thanxs for reply.
I have no idea how much can this code cost.

You might be better off asking in Gigs and collaborations if you want a quote for how much it would cost;

Gigs and Collaborations

I am thinking using an arduino nano which is cheap will do the job.

You think that the Nano will do the job of a GPS? Dream on.

civicoulas:
Only the autopilot costs 60 euros (apm ,pixhawk etc) and a lot of them cannot afford it!!!
Thats true!!!!They cannot afford it!!

So my question is..... can someone make a code to help me make this so i can translate it in Greek so many people can do this cheap.

You must presumably have some idea of the parts needed, so what is the parts cost of such a device, assuming its all bought from eBay for instance ?