GPS shield giving wrong location

Hello all. First of all I'll talk about my project:

I have one of this: http://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/GPS/GPRS/GSM_Module_V3.0_(SKU:TEL0051) attached to my Arduino UNO R3. And i'm following the next tutorial: GPS-GPRS-GSM-Shield-V3.0/geoLocator at master · DFRobot/GPS-GPRS-GSM-Shield-V3.0 · GitHub

I've setup the server, and it works well. I've also tried the GPSR, and it works well, too; i can call, send sms, and all that stuff...

The problem is with the GPS itself, no matter if I try with AT commands or with the Arduino, it indicates me some coordinates near Indonesia, when i live in Spain, so it's a little problem. But i don't see where the trouble is, it receives about 6/7 satellites and i have a 9v battery feeding the shield+uno through the Vin Pin.

I don't know what do do, i've tried anything i found.

Thanks for the ones who answer/read.

and i have a 9v battery feeding the shield+uno through the Vin Pin.

One of this useless little transistor radio/smoke detector batteries? Feeding a current-gobbling GPS and GPRS shield? Good luck with that!

Try using a real power supply, just for giggles. Oh, and maybe posting some code.

PaulS:

and i have a 9v battery feeding the shield+uno through the Vin Pin.

One of this useless little transistor radio/smoke detector batteries? Feeding a current-gobbling GPS and GPRS shield? Good luck with that!
Try using a real power supply, just for giggles. Oh, and maybe posting some code.

Well, have no idea what to use then, because i have not got a lab power supply... Ill see what i can do. For testing, I could get the yellow cable and the black from one of the MOLEX of the PSU of my old PC. (But surely, ill break or burn something, xD)

And for the code... It's exactly the same that the one that is on the GitHub i have linked, only with the custom APN settings and URL, but i have no problem with that, just with the GPS results. Most of it are Delays and Serial.prints for the AT commands.

Assume your board has correct operating voltage, you can try testing it outdoors under open sky to see if it gives correct position. If there is interference from GSM, GPS might to give incorrect position if signal is weak. After checking this, if indeed it is the problem, you can replace the antenna with one having longer cable and locate the GPS antenna farther away from the board…