I'm running through some of the tutorials and have got stuck on the Graph tutorial, the code for which can be found here: http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Graph
I am using an Uno on Arduino 1.0.3, Processing 2.0.1 and Windows 7.
- I have set up a potentiometer on my breadboard according to the diagram and have used the serial monitor to check that my set-up is reading A0 properly.
- I've downloaded Processing and have configured it as recommended in the tutorial.
- I've uploaded the StandardFirmata sketch to the Uno.
- I've run the Processing code from the tutorial and it starts to run.
- The graph window opens, but just sits there with a black background.
The confusing thing is that it worked first time for me (i.e. started plotting a graph) yesterday, but when I went back to play around with the code today, it didn't work and hasn't worked since! I'm wondering whether it might be a problem associated with Java as when I tried to repeat the process today, it asked me if I wanted Java to be able to access the web... and I said that it could.