Graphical user interface.

I need to make a Graphical user interface in Arduino. Does anyone know how to do this? I need a an user to put in ip-adress network name and a password. When they click on save the program should save the information on the arduino uno device.

GUI on what? A LCD, a touchscreen, a PC, a terminal, blinking leds?

septillion: GUI on what? A LCD, a touchscreen, a PC, a terminal, blinking leds?

I wanna make a gui for my pc.

Alright, learn how to program in one of the many languages for the PC.

Also, learn how to communicate (in whatever way you seem fit) with the Arduino. Serial would be the simplest

And of course the Arduino needs to accept those communications so if it doesn't already, make it so.

aka, not really beginners project ;)

septillion: Alright, learn how to program in one of the many languages for the PC.

Also, learn how to communicate (in whatever way you seem fit) with the Arduino. Serial would be the simplest

And of course the Arduino needs to accept those communications so if it doesn't already, make it so.

aka, not really beginners project ;)

What would be a good program for me to use?

Don’t know. What’s your experience? How fancy does it need to be? etc.

If it doesn’t need to be fancy and Serial is fine you could simply use the terminal but that’s not really a GUI…

septillion: Don't know. What's your experience? How fancy does it need to be? etc.

If it doesn't need to be fancy and Serial is fine you could simply use the terminal but that's not really a GUI...

something like this :

https://gyazo.com/b535387fc4875cbb790ea1b2d87a306e

That is pretty fancy. Time to get your hand dirty and choose a language and communication method. (Handen uit je mouwen :wink: ) Some possibilities:
C++ / C# for example with Visual Studio
Java like Processing
Python

All can do it but you have to learn them.

This Python GUI demo may be of interest.

My current preference is to use HTML, CSS etc to make the GUI in a browser. The Python Bottle web framework provides a very convenient way to do that.

This EzScrn demo illustrates a way to create a system where the browser's GUI elements are defined within the Arduino.

...R

This video helped me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJX0BRUagCg

Where will this information be saved on the Arduino? What's the point of it?