Gravitech Nano Clock (Resonator?) Accurate for DMX

I purchased a couple of Gravitech Nanos to use in a lighting project. At the time I didn't think much of clock accuracy, but have since decided to add a DMX interface to control commercial lights. I think the Gravitech Nano has a ceramic resonator vs. a crystal clock in a true Arduino so will a Gravitech have accurate enough timing for transmitting DMX? THe DMX signals are in the tens of usec. and I've read on Wiki that "DMX512 timing parameters may vary over a wide range." but I don't want to be dealing with subtle timing issues. I thought it'd be simple to just buy a real Arduino but the analog pins that I've designed for with the Gravitech are backwards (A0..A7 vs. A7..A0) so they're not completely pin compatible. I did design the PCB with jumpers to the analog pins just in case though.

rickso234:
I purchased a couple of Gravitech Nanos to use in a lighting project. At the time I didn't think much of clock accuracy, but have since decided to add a DMX interface to control commercial lights. I think the Gravitech Nano has a ceramic resonator vs. a crystal clock in a true Arduino so will a Gravitech have accurate enough timing for transmitting DMX? THe DMX signals are in the tens of usec. and I've read on Wiki that "DMX512 timing parameters may vary over a wide range." but I don't want to be dealing with subtle timing issues. I thought it'd be simple to just buy a real Arduino but the analog pins that I've designed for with the Gravitech are backwards (A0..A7 vs. A7..A0) so they're not completely pin compatible. I did design the PCB with jumpers to the analog pins just in case though.

The original Gravitech Nanos used a quartz crystal resonator but that board is no longer available I think and the version 3 nano appears to use a ceramic resonator. I recent bought one of those Asian clones of the nano board version 3 for $10. I burned the Uno bootloader onto it that runs at 115200 baud rate and have seen no problem uploading sketches to it.

Lefty

So appears there's hope with the Gravitech! 115200 baud is in the same signal rate range as DMX (8-44usec.)