Grbl, arduino,tb6600 not working

Newbi try arduino with grbl 0,9j, tb6600, nema17, powersupply 24v 10A.
Using lasergrbl software i see the cursor is moving but not the stepper motor.
How to make it works?
Note: after few minutes stepper motor is warm
Already try changing arduino board, re-uploading sketch, change tb6600, change power supply, but still not working, stepper motor not rotating

(MOD EDIT)

Not yet familiar with the TB6600 but a stepper motor not moving could be a few different things such as the phases being wrong for a starter.

If a stepper motor does not move yet still gets warm that could also be one of two things.

Still a phase issue OR a brake is being applied in some form.

Hard to tell by the picture but do you have a COMMON GROUND between the ARduino and the stepper driver ?

A slightly more focused pic may also be of use. Also READING THIS POST may be of use too.

Bob.

ballscrewbob: Not yet familiar with the TB6600 but a stepper motor not moving could be a few different things such as the phases being wrong for a starter.

If a stepper motor does not move yet still gets warm that could also be one of two things.

Still a phase issue OR a brake is being applied in some form.

Hard to tell by the picture but do you have a COMMON GROUND between the ARduino and the stepper driver ? There should be one !

A slightly more focused pic may also be of use. Also READING THIS POST may be of use too.

Bob.

Thanks for reply, i have attach new good picture

You need to connect ALL input signals, i.e. all [-] have to go to Arduino GND, otherwise it won’t work. Reason is the internal optocoupplers do not share any common input pins, so just connecting the <+>signals and one [-] pin won’t work.

zwieblum:
You need to connect ALL input signals, i.e. all [-] have to go to Arduino GND, otherwise it won’t work. Reason is the internal optocoupplers do not share any common input pins, so just connecting the <+>signals and one [-] pin won’t work.

Yes you r correct, problem solved by wiring all - to arduino ground