GSM and Keypad Library Conflict

This is the error I am receiving.

In file included from C:\Users\jake\Downloads\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\GSM\arch\avr/GSM3MobileNetworkProvider.h:37, from C:\Users\jake\Downloads\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\GSM\arch\avr/GSM3MobileClientService.h:37, from C:\Users\jake\Downloads\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\GSM\src/GSM.h:42, from menu___gsm_test_2.ino:8: C:\Users\jake\Downloads\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\GSM\arch\avr/GSM3MobileAccessProvider.h:37: error: conflicting declaration 'IDLE' C:\Users\jake\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Keypad/utility/Key.h:46: error: 'IDLE' has a previous declaration as 'KeyState IDLE'

Well, if I ran into that problem, I’d probably make a copy of the KeyPad library files, find every occurrence of IDLE, and change it to KEY_IDLE. It’s defined in KeyPad\utility\Key.h, but it shows up in all the files.

lar3ry: Well, if I ran into that problem, I'd probably make a copy of the KeyPad library files, find every occurrence of IDLE, and change it to KEY_IDLE. It's defined in KeyPad\utility\Key.h, but it shows up in all the files.

Or, if I happened to notice another thread discussing the same problem, I'd follow the advice in it. Oh, look! There's one at http://forum.arduino.cc//index.php?topic=187474.0