GSoC 2020 1st Week Report
Arduino: Port FreeRTOS to Portenta H7, Zhihong Niu
- Familiar with Portenta H7 development workflow.
- Obtain the necessary information about Portenta from mentors.
- Build development environment.
- Refer to ArduinoCore-mbed to build development environment
By observing the compilation output of the Arduino IDE, a preliminary Makefile environment is built.
- Improve work plan
Two sets of schemes are summarized: 1. Gradually add code based on the built Makefile framework, and finally complete the project; 2. Refer to the structure of ArduinoCore-mbed and gradually replace it. Will choose to use according to the actual situation.
- The work is not expected to be complicated enough and not fully prepared.
- Unfamiliar with Arduino tools, spent a lot of time familiarizing.
- Continue to build the environment.
- Continue to improve the work plan.
- Carry out preliminary tests after the completion of environmental construction and work plan.