guidance for basics of arduino pro mini

I am beginner to arduino Environment.anyone please help me to chose development environment for arduino pro mini(3.3v).if someone have any basic tutorial related to basics of pro mini and list of necessary peripheral devices for pro mini.upload here please.
please guide me to some direction in choosing development environment for arduino pro mini(3.3v).

An0231: please guide me to some direction in choosing development environment for arduino pro mini(3.3v).

Well, you're here so what's wrong with the Arduino IDE?

A pro mini behaves very much like an Uno or nano - they're based on the same chip, and have the same pin mapping - though of course the pins are in different positions since the board is so much smaller.

The big difference is that the Pro Mini doesn't have a USB serial adapter on the board, so you need to buy one of those. Be sure to get one with the FTDI-style pinout (ie, Gnd,CTS*,Vcc,Tx,Rx,DTR or RTS), and that can run at 3.3v (some have a jumper, others are hardwired for 5v or 3.3v)

*CTS pin isn't used by the pro mini - it's just connected to ground on the board.

If you click "Download" fron the top of the this page, you'll see several different version of the IDE available from the top right of the download page.

The IDE has lots of great examples built into it.

As DrAzzy mentioned, you need a USB to serial device to program a Pro Mini.