Guitar Line Selector A/B/C to one output, true bypass, no blending/mixing

The overall wiring will be easy, the TL:DR of below is I need to be able to trigger a relay and have it stay on while the other 2 are off, and cycle through these with each press of a momentary switch.

After building a lot of analog pedals, this will be my first Arduino based project. I am building a line selector for my guitarist. Functionality will be 3 inputs, to one output. The lines will not be mixed. I want to have one momentary foot switch that will cycle through them in looped order A, B, C, repeat. Ideally I would like to use a tri-color LED to show status. I have a 4 relay module that should work for the switching (with 1 relay ultimately unused or potentially used as an "off") Also, I may scrap the tri-color LED for an individual LED over by each input jack to make it more obvious....

I am thinking maybe a Pi Zero to control it? I have found a couple scripts that I think would work but this is so straightforward, I can't imagine that nobody hasn't built this exact thing before. I know dealing with noobs can be annoying but any insight, suggestions, or directional advice would be greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to this as a great learning experience as I delve into this world. Thanks.

I am thinking maybe a Pi Zero to control it?

But this is not a Pi forum it is an Arduino forum.

I am having a hard time understanding what you want to do.

the TL:DR of below is I need to be able to trigger a relay

What is a TL:DR? What is a TL:DR of below?

The overall wiring will be easy

It could help if you showed a diagram of this easy wiring.

Functionality will be 3 inputs, to one output.

Are these analogue audio inputs / outputs?

Please read this:- How to use this forum it will help you formulate a question.