Gyroscope sensor

hey. I just started to work on building the code for a rc self balancing robot.

I am not sure how to face the problem where I have to make the robot maintain stability at the same time be ready to receive the commands and act according to it.
I saw some example codes but couldn't understand them.
Please help me with the program.

Thanks in advance.

Please help me with the program.

We cannot as you failed to post it.

I saw some example codes but couldn't understand them.

You also need to understand the theory. What sources of information are you studying, and how are you getting along with that?

Hint: get the robot to balance before worrying about RC control.

pylon:
We cannot as you failed to post it.

I didn't post it because i have no idea to do it.

I have done individually to balance the car and RC control of the car.

Just don't know to combine them to make an efficient program.

I didn't post it because i have no idea to do it.

This is supposed to be a fun, learning hobby. If you take the time to learn the theory (lots of information on line) and write the code yourself, you will have gained a lot, and have a great deal of satisfaction when it finally works.

You might be able to hire someone to write code for you, by posting on the Gigs and Collaborations forum section.

jremington:
This is supposed to be a fun, learning hobby. If you take the time to learn the theory (lots of information on line) and write the code yourself, you will have gained a lot, and have a great deal of satisfaction when it finally works.

You might be able to hire someone to write code for you, by posting on the Gigs and Collaborations forum section.

Hey! I successfully made the robot balance on its own (a little wiggly). It was really awesome when it finally worked. So now can you tell me how the robot can be controlled at the same time keeping its balance.

Thanks.