H file not found during compilation

So, I’m trying to run the Servo examples that come in the Arduino IDE library. When I try to compile I get this error: “fatal error: Servo.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.”

The h file is, in fact, in the Servo subfolder. Furthermore, it is not corrupted in anyway (as far as I can tell).
So long as the h file is in the library, the IDE should be able to compile it, right? Any other reasons that this might be happening?
Below is the code

#include <Servo.h> 

Servo myservo;  // create servo object to control a servo 
                // twelve servo objects can be created on most boards

int pos = 0;    // variable to store the servo position 

void setup() 
{ 
  myservo.attach(9);  // attaches the servo on pin 9 to the servo object 
} 

void loop() 
{ 
  for(pos = 0; pos <= 180; pos += 1) // goes from 0 degrees to 180 degrees 
  {                                  // in steps of 1 degree 
    myservo.write(pos);              // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos' 
    delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position 
  } 
  for(pos = 180; pos>=0; pos-=1)     // goes from 180 degrees to 0 degrees 
  {                                
    myservo.write(pos);              // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos' 
    delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position 
  } 
}

Probably needs to be in the libraries folder, along with all the other libraries, and then re-start the IDE

That's the thing though. It is in the libraries folder. So, if it's available in the correct folder, what else can I rule out?

Thanks!

Did you re-start the iDE?

I have tried restarting the IDE a few times, but alas, the h file is still not found during compilation. I'll also try restarting the computer, but I don't think the issue lies there.

I don't think re-starting the PC is necessary. The best verification that it is in the correct folder is that it is with libraries that are known to be kosher. I say this because I once had two likely folders - "libs" and "libraries". I never knew how that happened.

The Servo.h file and the entire folder is in the libraries folder along with all of the other 'kosher' libraries. In fact, I downloaded the latest version of the IDE (I was one version behind). In doing so, all of the libraries that come with the IDE by default were re-downloaded. Even yet, the Servo.h file is not found during compilation.

Anything else I could check or rule out?

Thanks!