if (SensorcurrentState == LOW) { // 0

?

I would put in setup():

void setup() {
  pinMode(Sensor, INPUT);
  Serial.begin(115200);
  SensorcurrentState = SensorpreviousState = SensordigitalRead(Sensor);
}

I uploaded a huge photo and the hosting site reduced it to what you see.
sorry

I could count the High's or the Low's, does it matter which one I count?

I'm not sure what this does for me?

here's a photo showing the cable at a 90 degree angle crossing the motor cables. I remembered reading somewhere to cross power wires at a 90 with signal wires if they have to go by power wires.
https://ibb.co/2Fwt6tf

Hi, @ribbonman image.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum".

This will help with advice on how to present your code and problems.
Tom... :smiley: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

Need a proper hosting site then! :rofl:

@Paul_KD7HB
There is that. lol

I still haven't gotten used to posting with the new site(quoting the post was so much easier that what you do now) and didn't you used to be able to upload photos without having to have a hosting site?

I've been just pasting them in, IIRC. BTW I asked for "complete close up photographs of your hardware". I see only the sensor and some cables that are mummified in tape. Why are the bare wires (unshielded part) so long? Do I see some components under the tape? The idea is to see everything, including what is on the other end of the cable.

I am trying to make it easier for you, but really, after this, you should be providing diagrams as well.

There is so much room for misinterpretation here. That is why diagrams are infinitely preferable to verbal descriptions like this one. It's hard to be sure where the stated junctions are located, and if they are the only junctions.

Hi,

I just drag the image file from folder on my harddrive to the post window.

Tom... :smiley: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

Yep, dragon droppings.

@TomGeorge
I tried that but it just kept trying to upload it and I gave up after a couple minutes and just put it on a hosting site.
@aarg

I've been just pasting them in, IIRC. BTW I asked for "complete close up photographs of your hardware". I see only the sensor and some cables that are mummified in tape. Why are the bare wires (unshielded part) so long? Do I see some components under the tape? The idea is to see everything, including what is on the other end of the cable.
I am trying to make it easier for you, but really, after this, you should be providing diagrams as well.

I will get to it but with the Holiday and trying to get work done with it I'm having trouble getting it done.
I have it tucked in a tight space and have to move it to get clear pictures for you and can't open the wiring diagram I originally made for it a while ago so I will have to start from scratch on it, but I'm trying to fit it all in.
Moving the wires to a 90 degree across the power lines have cleared up the problem but would like to hear everyone's thoughts to make a more robust design to avoid problems in the future.

Uploading it the the Arduino server is exactly how you need to insert an image into a post. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: