Hand Gesture Controlled RC car communication issue

Hello friends! i am making a "Hand Gesture Controlled RC car" using arduino, the prototype is done and is working but sometimes car doesnot respond properly according to given logic by the trasmitter to the reciever, it continues to move while transmitter is off and arduino too, or when i want to stop it continues to move (remember it happens sometimes not always means no issue in coding).I am using 433mhz tx/rx pair(module), and adxl335 as hand gesture sensor, and i am driving motors via L293D motor driver.i am trying to figure out what the issue is ,if it is communication issue b/w tx and rx i want it to stop what shoud i do to do so? and if there is some other issue plz help me figure out.shoud i put fly-back diodes on the driver??

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

Hello friends!
i am making a "Hand Gesture Controlled RC car" using arduino,
the prototype is done and is working
but sometimes car doesnot respond properly according to given logic by the trasmitter to the reciever,
it continues to move while transmitter is off and arduino too,
or when i want to stop it continues to move (remember it happens sometimes not always means no issue in coding).
I am using 433mhz tx/rx pair(module), and adxl335 as hand gesture sensor,
and i am driving motors via L293D motor driver.
i am trying to figure out what the issue is ,
If it is communication issue b/w tx and rx i want it to stop
what shoud i do to do so?
and if there is some other issue plz help me figure out.
shoud i put fly-back diodes on the driver??

Sorry but you will get a better response if you spread and itemize you post.

Tom.... :slight_smile: