Happy birthday to me...

of all things, i get election day for my birthday. and this year… i have more attraction to the south end of a north-bound skunk, than i do any of the election choices.

But anyhow, happy birthday to me…

~Travis

At least all the ads for the NH tickets will stop running on the MA TV stations.
Apparently everything in MA is locked up, we haven't seen much for the local/state seats except for a few mailings and a couple of the 4 ballot questions - charter schools, free range animals, and maybe a few on legalized pot. I was surprised the pot question was 11 pages of text in the mailing we got on the 4 questions. Can't remember what the 4th one is, have to re-read it tonight.

Election, what election?
???

Only three more years and you will be getting ready for the 2020 presendential election.
:frowning: great.

Happy B day.

LarryD:
Election, what election?
???

Only one more year and you will be getting ready for the 2020 presendential election.
:frowning: great.

Happy B day.

I fixed your typo Larry.

Hi,

Will you yanks get YOUR PRESIDENTIAL election over and done with, the rest of the world would like to get their media back.
It would be nice to be able to safely turn the TV box on and not get the “Donald and Hilary Roadshow”

12months to work out who to put in a seat that is a TARGET for three years, Only In America.

It is that bad here in Australia, today on a national radio station the commentator said, “In a couple of days we will have a new American President”.

No we won’t!!! You will…

Tom… :o

So...happy birthday Travis. :slight_smile:

Have a look on your profile page, on your birthday you get the icon of a slice of cake.

I discovered it quite by accident.

Birthday screen.png