HAPPY NEW YEAR

It's been a year now with your guys, I'm glad that I found arduino and had the best experience
learning new things this year, I wish you all a new happy year and the best projects you can build.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
by Domino60 :slight_smile:

I know I'm not supposed to do that
here but It's once per year.

And to you, and everyone else.

Probably more appropriate in the Bar Sport section - but, what the hell :slight_smile:

...R

Happy new year Robin2 you was almost in all my posts :slight_smile:

Happy New Year to all of you :slight_smile:

Only 365 days (after today) til we do it all again.

Happy new year to all.

Weedpharma

Good health to everyone!

Still 2015 here for 5+ hours.

Thanks to all the moderators for all the work you do!

Yes. A happy and prosperous new year to you all, especially the moderators.

Happy New Year from the Boston, MA area to all you posters that are online and have seen the New Year in already, and to other who are still waiting for it to roll around ;D

Maybe LarryD will come up with another interesting picture 8)

Hi,
Happy New Year everybody.

If I see another fireworks display on the TV news, I will scream.
I turned to another channel about 3 fireworks displays into the news, they decided to go around the world in pyrotechnics.
WHY?

Cos here in Australia they only allow fireworks to be used if you are licensed and have a permit.

Our shops don't sell fireworks, which means our hospital ER only get the idiots, very few thank goodness, who think they know better.

I think you can buy fireworks in ACT (legal to sell them there), and bring them across the state lines, but then they are illegal goods.

And they say "Only in America" when talking about legal anomalies.

Tom...... :slight_smile:
(I love fireworks, when they are done by professionals, but you can have too much of a good thing.)

Cos here in Australia they only allow fireworks to be used if you are licensed and have a permit.

Really ? :smiley: lol
That's kinda sad many kids dream to play with firecrackers at least, in my country everyone can buy
firework any kind of type of course you need license for the big artillery ones like +30cm firework artillery shells but smaller anyone can buy them even kids are allowed to buy firework.

We have only 0.2% of injuries but only because the firework failed or someone didn't tool a well protection
people here they know what they are doing even for homemade fireworks, I personally made one and everything went well because I knew what I'm doing :slight_smile:

Happy New Year

Domino60:
Really ? :smiley: lol
That's kinda sad many kids dream to play with firecrackers at least, in my country everyone can buy
firework any kind of type of course you need license for the big artillery ones like +30cm firework artillery shells but smaller anyone can buy them even kids are allowed to buy firework.

We have only 0.2% of injuries but only because the firework failed or someone didn't tool a well protection
people here they know what they are doing even for homemade fireworks, I personally made one and everything went well because I knew what I'm doing :slight_smile:

Happy New Year

Following many injuries, here in the UK, there is an age limit (16 or 18?) for buying fireworks.
There are also laws about when and where you can set them off. You're not, for example, allowed to do that on (or near) a public highway or after certain times (Usually 11 pm, but extended on new year's eve, November 5th (Guy Fawkes' night) and some other days, mainly religious holidays like Xmas and Diwali) because of the noise nuisance.

Following many injuries, here in the UK, there is an age limit (16 or 18?) for buying fireworks.
There are also laws about when and where you can set them off. You're not, for example, allowed to do that on (or near) a public highway or after certain times (Usually 11 pm, but extended on new year's eve, November 5th (Guy Fawkes' night) and some other days, mainly religious holidays like Xmas and Diwali) because of the noise nuisance

Yes I know about the laws of curse 31Dec and 1Jan you are allowed to set fireworks where ever safe you want
at birthdays you are allowed as well but for sure at 31Dec you are allowed to set fireworks all night long :smiley:

The other day came in my mind what if terrorists attack 31Dec? explode buildings ..etc people will think it's just fireworks :smiley: Mostly came in my mind the V for Vendeta movie :smiley: