Hardware Feasibility with Sensors

Hello all,

I am currently working on a project that requires several sensors and an add-on board. These are:

• 1x Soil Moisture Sensor
  • 1x PCA9685 Board (for servo extension)
  • 1x pH Level Sensor (if possible)
  • 1x Camera

As you can see above, the camera is not specified, this is due to the fact that as of the time of this post, I have yet to find a good camera. All I need is a small camera that can take pictures. If you have any camera suggestions, please let me know. In addition, I need all of these components to be attached without the use of a breadboard. I also need the arduino to take in data (from the moisture sensor, camera, and pH sensor), and transmit that data via Bluetooth.

I know, this is a lot. But hence why I am posting here. Is this task even feasible? And if so, what arduino board would be best suited for it? The smaller and cheaper the better, but I understand that given the above requirements that might not be possible to adhere to. Any advice, guidance, or recommendations would be helpful. Thanks!

• DaBatman

P.S. I have no issue soldering if that is needed.

I think you need to specify them all first , you will to connect them up somehow too .

Most Arduinos will not manage handling pictures. I think one controller from the ESP-family does, and have a camera onboard.

Railroader:
Most Arduinos will not manage handling pictures. I think one controller from the ESP-family does, and have a camera onboard.

So you are saying there is no good way for an arduino to take an image and send it out without using an outside family? The arduino itself isn't processing an image, simply taking it from the camera and transmitting via Bluetooth.

Wait a little. There are helpers knowing a lot more and can tell the details.