Hardware Serial

I have been using HardwareSerial on a STM32L476 Nucleo_64 on Arduino 13. I have just uploaded version 15 and the compiler cant find it. Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Hi @cjcj1949 I'm going to ask you to post some additional information that might help us to identify the problem.

Please do this:

1. When you encounter an error, you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar Copy error messages in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button.
  2. Open a forum reply here by clicking the Reply button.
  3. Click the </> icon on the post composer toolbar. This will add the forum's code block markup (```) to your reply to make sure the error messages are correctly formatted.
    Code block
  4. Press Ctrl+V. This will paste the compilation output into the code block.
  5. Move the cursor outside of the code block markup before you add any additional text to your reply.
  6. Click the Reply button to post the output.

Thanks for the reply. I have solved the problem. Some of the options in the latest version of the IDE were not carried forward into the latest version. It had reverted to Arduino UNO and I hadn't noticed.

Thanks again.

I'm glad to hear it's working now. Thank you for taking the time to post an update. Enjoy!
Per