May you design an ARDUINO board for more advanced projects?
- Micro USB instead of the huge USB connector
- – Chip clock i2c incorporated. Holes for optional backup battery.
- Wi-Fi capability incorporated
- Micro SD card socket incorporated
- Bluetooth capability incorporated
- 0 to 15 digital pins free to use (NO 0=RX0, 1=TX0 that is a real problem)
- 0 to 15 analog pins free to use (NO SDA SCL)
- – 5 Volt operation. The most modules works with 5V (and TTL chips).
- – All pins 22 to 53 just the holes inside board for optional use and reduce size board.
- – Very slim board to reduce project box space and a small board to reduce size final project.
Thanks for read the idea.