Have a Arduino uno idea but need help????

HI

i have a school project whith my partner and we want to make a Arduino uno robot that follows you arownd and talkes to you

someone gave us an idea to use gps tracker but we dont know how to use it and we dont relly want to controll him using a pc/phone

it is the talking we have big problem with we whant it to talk and respond on some comands we are big noobs so we need advice on what is posible to do and the best way to do so for low cost :( :( :(

sorry if bad spelling dislexia or something

Talking would require a lot more computing power and storage space than there is on an Arduino. A RaspberryPi might be an option.

An Arduino is ideally suited for controlling a robot and can easily communicate with a Pi.

I don't know if GPS is sufficiently accurate for a person following system.

...R

This is a big project for an engineer let alone a student with minimal knowledge of electronics and programming.

I wish you luck!

Weedpharma

This project is complex for a school student, it looks like a thesis degree. People tracking is very complex itself.

google "golf cart arduino follows player".

If you are considering a wheeled or tracked robot then the arduino should be capable. If you plan on making the robot walk on legs then that's a huge project. Robins already pointed out that talking will require more power like a pi

i have a school project whith my partner and we want to make a Arduino uno robot that follows you arownd and talkes to you

You might look at the below project.

So, basically, you want to build ASIMO yourself, eh?

Looks like OP has got the realisation that he is unlikely to be able to do cheaply what big electronics companies have spent millions on developing.

Weedpharma