Having a hard time finding specs for these salvaged steppers

Hello, I'm fairly new to this all so please forgive my lacking knowledge.

Anyway to the point...
I've salvaged these stepper motors (From a photocopier finisher) and I'd really love to make a little CNC, But I cant for the life of me find the data sheet\Specifications which is not ideal as I have to select drivers and need to know how much load they can take as this will inform my over all design.

That P\N is their Canon part number and only useful for ordering a replacement and not finding specs.
All that I've managed to find is that the largest one has a 1.8 degree step and the littlest one is the size of a Nema 17.

How do I go about finding out more about these suckers?

Learn how stepper motors work and it will be easier to recognise the pins or the leads using a multimeter.
In short. If there are 4 pins, they are in pairs. Your multimeter shows which two are a pair (current goes through).
If there are 5 pins, one is common. The resistance between this and any other pin is half of the resistance between any combination of two of the other pins.
With six pins, two pins have a common pin. Resistance between the common and either pin is half of the resistance between the two pins. The other three pins work similarly and are not connected to the first three pins.

That should make a start.

There seems to be lots of web info about Minebea steppers.

Measure the coil resistance with your multimeter and look for a near-equivalent with the same general name - eg 23KM

...R
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

Follow this youtube link:

It's about finding the right pins of a 6 wire stepper motor. There are similar videos of the same maker about 5 and 4 wire steppers. These helped me out!

Robin2:
There seems to be lots of web info about Minebea steppers.

Measure the coil resistance with your multimeter and look for a near-equivalent with the same general name - eg 23KM

...R
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

This is just what i was after, I wasn't quite sure how to identify them but this should work. Thank you.

Are there any go to drivers for steppers of most sizes (Nema 17 - 23), Or should I get a hold of the specs and something tailored for these steppers?

Johan_Ha:
Learn how stepper motors work and it will be easier to recognise the pins or the leads using a multimeter.
In short. If there are 4 pins, they are in pairs. Your multimeter shows which two are a pair (current goes through).
If there are 5 pins, one is common. The resistance between this and any other pin is half of the resistance between any combination of two of the other pins.
With six pins, two pins have a common pin. Resistance between the common and either pin is half of the resistance between the two pins. The other three pins work similarly and are not connected to the first three pins.

That should make a start.

Thanks, I've already looked into that all of the steppers I've salvaged have 6 pin connectors where pins 2 and 5 are the common pins.

SnipeYa:
Are there any go to drivers for steppers of most sizes (Nema 17 - 23),

If you read my link you should have the info you need. The numbers 17 and 23 just tell you the physical size of the front face - 1.7 inches and 2.3 inches.

...R

The spec you need is the current. Once you know the current you can pick a driver.

In the absense of current you can guess it from the size of motor and the winding resistance,
since similar sized motors have similar I-squared-R products (since power dissipation is the
limiting factor in a stepper).