Having different baud rate for hardware serial and software serial ports

I have a Holybro 433 MHz transceiver radio pair which are wired to two Arduino Mega 2560s on RX/TX pins of Serial 1 (pins 18 and 19). I have successfully sent a message between these two Arduinos already using the scripts Receiver.ino and Transmitter.ino which I have attached. Now I have connected a u-blox PAM-7Q GPS to pins 10 and 11 and declared this as a software serial to try and send the GPS coordinates through the radios. Now the problem is opening these two serial ports with different baud rates inside void setup(), as the radio requires a baud rate of 57600 and the GPS requires a baud rate of 9600. When I declare both of these baud rates, the radios will not communicate. Is it possible to use a hardware serial port with a different baud rate as a software serial port within the same script? I attached the code which I am trying to declare both of these baud rates and getting problems. Thanks.

Receiver.ino (527 Bytes)

Transmitter.ino (892 Bytes)

GPS_and_Radio.ino (1.2 KB)

Why use SoftwareSerial on a Mega - just use Serial2 on pins 16 and 17.

If you really must use SoftwareSerial there is no reason why it can't have a separate baud rate - but you can't expect to receive data at (say) 57600 and send it at 9600 without buffering the incoming message to allow for the lower outgoing speed.

...R
Serial Input Basics - simple reliable ways to receive data.