Having trouble with errors.

I am trying to create three different patterns using Neopixels: normal, scanner, and super. I am using a three way switch to change between modes and am trying to make the change instantaneous but I am getting some error messages I don't understand.

NOTE: my code is too long to post, so not exactly sure which parts would be relevant.
Thanks!

Errors:
Arduino: 1.6.7 (Windows 10), Board: "Adafruit Flora"

WARNING: Spurious .github folder in 'Adafruit NeoPixel' library
C:\Users\jenil\Documents\Arduino\costumeModes\allModesInstant\allModesInstant.ino: In function 'void loop()':

allModesInstant:37: error: 'normal' was not declared in this scope

normal(3, 3, 2);

^

Thanks!

If we cannot see your code, we cannot provide help. You may get guesses.

If your code is too long to post, then perhaps you are trying to do too much.

If your code cannot be posted inline, you should be able to attach it. Somehow, we need to see the file C:\Users\jenil\Documents\Arduino\costumeModes\allModesInstant\allModesInstant.ino
Many great helpers here will not go to some other web site to download a file (e.g. pastebin), so do not even try. I will not work this way either.

All parts are relevant!

Clearly, in your loop() function you are trying to call the function normal(...). Did you misspell the name? Is the capitalization wrong? Did something go wrong with the Arduino IDE? Are you using the wrong type or number of parameters?

NOTE: my code is too long to post

If your code is too long to even attach, you haven’t a hope in hell of getting it to compile for an Arduino.

Read the stickies at the top of the forum to learn how to post your code - you know, the ones you were supposed to read BEFORE you posted here. They include instructions for attaching code if it is too long to post AND can not be trimmed down.

I do NOT believe that you code can not be trimmed to fit while still illustrating the problem.