Having trouble with SHIELD GLCD V2 programming.

Hello to all the experts on this forum. I am a very fresh Arduino user and I am having trouble programming my 128x64 GLCD.
I’ve already downloaded the U8glib and ran a few example source codes. I am currently using this GLCD for my Final Year Project and I am aiming to produce a real-time graph on it. I’ve googled a lot of source codes but it seems that it is not as easy as “copy & paste”. I do not have any knowledge about programming this SHIELD GLCD V2’s…

Picture attached.

I am having trouble programming my 128x64 GLCD.

What trouble?

I am currently using this GLCD for my Final Year Project

In what course of study? Interior decoration?

I am aiming to produce a real-time graph

Of what? Pumpkins weight versus men on the moon?

but it seems that it is not as easy as "copy & paste".

It never is. At some point, you need to actually engage your brain.

I do not have any knowledge about programming this SHIELD GLCD V2's..

Then it is incumbent on YOU to acquire some.

In order to help you, you should provide much more information: - Datasheet of the display - Code, which has been tested by you

Oliver

Hello Oliver, This is the Getting Started Guide.
Coding are inside it… If you could teach me the basics of programming this GLCD, it will be a very great help.

Shield-GLCDGettingStartedGuide.pdf (506 KB)

Oh, looks like these people made reference to U8glib, without proper citing the origin (which is, from my perspective, a license violation).

Nevertheless U8glib (which seem to be the prefered library for this shield) has been written by me and it is open source. You can download U8glib here: https://code.google.com/p/u8glib/. This project page also contains a lot of examples and the full reference manual. Please have a look there. If you have any further questions please ask your question either in this thread or post a new question in the "display" subforum of this Arduino forum.

Oliver

Wow, didn't imagine I'd got a reply from the original writer.. It's an honor Thanks Oliver, you've been a great help :)