HC-05 bluetooth with TLC5940

Hi!
So I have faced with this issue when trying to use HC-05 Bluetooth module with TLC5940 library. (With Arduino Mega)
I’m setting Bluetooth module to AT mode for scanning other BT devices with “AT+INQ” command.
Everything works fine and BT works as expected until I try to initialize TLC 5940 library with Tlc.init();. Then it just freezes at Tlc.init(); call. :confused:
What can cause this behavior ?
HC-05 uses SoftwareSerial.h library, my guess it’s something to do with serial data…

yeah.. it was serial issue.. TLC5940 is setting PIN53 to high by default and SoftwareSerial.h can be set to PIN 53 as RX connection to BT module, which I unluckily did ... this post can be deleted

.. this post can be deleted

Indeed it might be, but it is down to you to do it, using the edit facility, and hopefully before anybody asks you why you would put HC-05 on a Mega via software serial.

Nick_Pyner:
Indeed it might be, but it is down to you to do it, using the edit facility, and hopefully before anybody asks you why you would put HC-05 on a Mega via software serial.

Where can I find delete post in modify section? or elsewhere..? Good point about SS.h, I tested HC05 it on Uno and the AT mode tutorial was using it, didn't think of replacing that..

Deleting a post is considered to be anti scocial here and you could face a ban for doing it.

The point of the forum is that not only does it help you but others who come searching for the same problem.