HC 05 Connected;no device found on the port

I have connected my HC 05 to my laptop, it shows it is connected to com 3, but if I try uploading a program through the bluetooth, it says " No device found on com 3" and " an error occurred while uploading the sketch".

What might be the reasons and how should I trouble shoot it? Have anyone got the same problem?

P.S: I am using a nano 33 ble and connected via hc 05.

Be aware that the NANO 33 BLE might not be able to supply enough voltage or current to the HC05.

There are specifications for the board you may want to check.

Not really following why you need two BT devices on the same board ?

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Posting tips.

• Your OS and version can be valuable information, please include it along with extra security you are using.
  • Always list the version of the IDE you are using and the board version if applicable.
  • How to insert an image into your post. ( Thanks Robin2 )
  • Add your sketch where applicable but please use CODE TAGS ( </> )
  • Add a SCHEMATIC were needed even if it is hand drawn
  • Add working links to any specific hardware as needed (NOT links to similar items)
  • Remember that the people trying to help cannot see your problem so give as much information as you can

I tried connecting the ble directly to the computer but I am not able to connect it directly like the hc 05. So I am using hc 05.

If you can help with connecting the pc and nano 33 ble without cord would be really helpful