Hc 05 module is not working properly

Hello everyone,
I want to display the date and time on the OLED display(0.96 inch) and for that i am sending the data from the android app(built in app inventor).I am using arduino pro mini and hc 05 for the communication. It is not displaying the output.
I think that hc 05 module is not sending or receing the data cause it is connecting to the app but disconnecting again.
I got into the AT mode of hc 05 and sending the command AT but i'm not getting any reply.
I want to check whether it is transmitting or receiving the data or not.
Please help me how do it do this?

To get the most (or sometimes, anything) out of this forum, please read and follow the instructions in the How to use this forum post.

Surajyadav:
Hello everyone,
I want to display the date and time on the OLED display(0.96 inch) and for that i am sending the data from the android app(built in app inventor).I am using arduino pro mini and hc 05 for the communication. It is not displaying the output.
I think that hc 05 module is not sending or receing the data cause it is connecting to the app but disconnecting again.
I got into the AT mode of hc 05 and sending the command AT but i'm not getting any reply.
I want to check whether it is transmitting or receiving the data or not.
Please help me how do it do this?

It is only necessary to get into the AT mode to change the default values of the HC-05.
Most of the time, just power up and go.
Realize that the HC-05 requires 3.3V on its RX pin.