HC-06 and nrf24l01

Hi @ all!

I’ve got one master arduino and 6 slaves. They are all connected with the NRF24L01. The master arduino receives all the data from the slaves. Now, the master arduino should send the data to an android device. I would use the HC-06.

My question: Is it possible to use the HC-06 and the NRF24L01 at the same time on an arduino nano?

Thanks a lot!
Bests
Max

I don't see a problem with that. NRF24L01 modules use SPI, HC-06 uses serial.

Okay, thanks a lot!

Hi everybody. Ia have a similar set up (6 arduino connected using nrf24l01+). One of them has a HC-06.

I am exeperiencing a sudden disconnect from HC-06 (led on pin 24 of the HC-06 turns off) when nrf24l01+ are commuticating intensively.

As far as I know bluetooth and NRF24l01+ share a carrier at the same frequency (2.54 GHz). There could be an interference problem between nrf24l01+ and bluetooth?

You could probably use a channel that does not collide with Bluetooth.

Try a scan of the channels while doing heavy Bluetooth traffic to find a free channel to use.

Racerj: Hi @ all!

I've got one master arduino and 6 slaves. They are all connected with the NRF24L01. The master arduino receives all the data from the slaves. Now, the master arduino should send the data to an android device. I would use the HC-06.

My question: Is it possible to use the HC-06 and the NRF24L01 at the same time on an arduino nano?

Thanks a lot! Bests Max

Hi just curious what was your intended end use for this project? I would like to build a similar set up so I can utilize MIT app creator and control the 6 Arduino pro minis that will control 2 relays each based on a hall sensor reading on a 7th board all through my android tablet so I can see the read out from the hall sensor in real time and manually override the relays, eventually having six signal readouts in hz

Kind regards

Nik