hc-06 and Serial.available() always 0

Welcome
I know that this topic was talked here many many times but didn’t found solution. I am trying to communicate Arduino Leonardo with my pc/android via hc-06. I can receive data but cannot send data to arduino. I have figured out (for 90%) that problem is in Serial.available().

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
 SoftwareSerial Seriall(4, 3);
void setup() 
{ 
 Seriall.begin(9600); 
} 
 void loop() 
{ 
 while(Seriall.available()==0) 
 {} 
 while(Seriall.available()>0) 
 { 
 Seriall.write(Seriall.read());
 } 
}

When i use rs-232 to communicate i have tha same issue. Of course connection is crossed (rx to tx and opposite) and boud rate is set correctly. Please help! :frowning:

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
 SoftwareSerial Seriall(4, 3);

I can receive data but cannot send data to arduino.

&

Not all pins on the Leonardo support change interrupts, so only the following can be used for RX: 8, 9, 10, 11, 14 (MISO), 15 (SCK), 16 (MOSI).

http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/SoftwareSerial

=

100% of your problem is caused by the fact that you have not choose the right pin to do the Rx job.
:wink:

Thank You for fast and good advice. I am afraid that there is another problem because after change of pins to 10 and 11 symptoms are the same as before. Also i used the example from the link that you have pasted. Still no data transfered to ardu. Board should be fine because couple days ago i could blink led via bluetooth but i don't know what is happening now. Do You have some new ideas what did i wrong? =(

Try to bypass the bluetooth device by connecting your arduino software serial port dirctelly on a usb2serial device. This way you will know if the problem is your Arduino, or the bluetooth.