HC-06 speed problem

Hi there.
Im using a HC-06 bt module but when i was configuring the baud rate I had the brilliant idea to set it up at 230400 baudios per second, so now i cant use it because I don't have any way to comunicate.

My wonderfull cuestion is how to set again the baud tate to a lower value.

So many thanks to the genius who anser me.

Thanks again.

Hello,

so now i cant use it because I don't have any way to comunicate

What do you mean? Just set your serial monitor to the same speed and you should be able to communicate.

guix:
Hello,

What do you mean? Just set your serial monitor to the same speed and you should be able to communicate.

Not if menda14 is on Windows. I think the max speed for Windows is 115200 or 128000.

menda14, what module do you have? Not sure if the HC-06s have a hardware fty reset but knowing which module you have will help determine.

You find a solution?

http://www.comm2excel.com/projects/bluetooth_AT_Commands.php?id=17#

The author writes:
To Bring Bluetooth HC-05 and HC-06 in command mode, connect Pin 34 (command) with 3.3v (Vcc), but remember, when HC-05 or HC-06 will be in command mode, its baudrate will automatically change to 38400, which is default, no matter what have you set your baudrate earlier for data transfer.

I think this means that it has to be powered on with CMD connected to Vcc. It doesn't work the same by connecting CMD to Vcc afterward (different outcome.)

when HC-05 or HC-06 will be in command mode, its baudrate will automatically change to 38400, which is default, no matter what have you set your baudrate earlier for data transfer.

As far as I know, this is wrong, at least for the HC-05. I changed the bauds of my HC-05 and I need to use the actual setting to enter AT mode, not the default 38400. It might be correct for the HC-06, I don't have one to test.

Herr techbitar claims that it's a take for "HC-05", too

I do not eat, drink, sleep BT (or HC-anything)

To Bring Bluetooth HC-05 and HC-06 in command mode, connect Pin 34 (command) with 3.3v (Vcc), but remember, when HC-05 or HC-06 will be in command mode, its baudrate will automatically change to 38400, which is default, no matter what have you set your baudrate earlier for data transfer.

It's utter baloney. In his confused state the author is trrying to talk about a bare HC-05 module which runs by default at 38400 when in AT mode. The OP is specifically talking about the HC-06. This device is always in AT mode as soon as it is turned on, and stays in AT mode until a connection is made. No fiddling required.

I don't know how OP got it to run at 230400, I wasn't aware that it was possible, and maybe it isn't - which might go some way to explain why he doesn't "have any way to communicate". By whatever means it was done, I imagine the situation can be restored by sending AT+BAUD4 to get it back to 9600.