HC-12 boat

Hey. I am working on making a wireless boar.

The transmitting end will have a transmitter(HC-12), two button(for servo left and right control), and a potentiometer(for brushless motor speed control).

The receiving end will have a receiver(HC-12), a brushless motor and a servo.

For testing I was able to control the servo and brushless motor separately. Now the problem is that I am not able to know how to contol the brushless motor and the servo at the same time.
Like is there a technique for programming so like of the senses the potentiometer being adjustted it will signal it separately and if it senses the buttons it will signal it separately.

Thank you in advance.

There is, but is simpler and safer if you send all the controls, all of the time, just like a real RC system.

AWOL:
There is, but is simpler and safer if you send all the controls, all of the time, just like a real RC system.

So do you mean like everytime I am sending a signal, I am sending the status of all the buttons and controls ?

So how can you do that in a HC-12. Like how do you program it to do so. Can you give me a example code ?

Thanks.

So how can you do that in a HC-12

The possibilities literally beggar the imagination.

Start by posting the code you have now, and explain what controls and data you want to send.

Hint: you can send several bytes at once, freely choosing their content!

HC-12 makes it very simple as it's basically Serial. That there's no wire in between doesn't make it any different. See this tutorial.

Indeed just send all values all the time, like every second or so. Not just when there's something to send. And let your boat stop when it doesn't receive a signal for more than a few seconds, instead of when it runs out of battery. Saves you a very long walk trying to recover it.

wvmarle:
HC-12 makes it very simple as it's basically Serial. That there's no wire in between doesn't make it any different. See this tutorial.

Indeed just send all values all the time, like every second or so. Not just when there's something to send. And let your boat stop when it doesn't receive a signal for more than a few seconds, instead of when it runs out of battery. Saves you a very long walk trying to recover it.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hey. I am working with a HC 12 module.

So I want to control a boat wirelessley with it. So I read that the best thing is to do is send multiple data at once about all the position of the controls. So I am supposed to send almost 3 input at the same time (left button, right button, speed control). So how do I do that with a HC-12 module. Can you please give a example code.

Thanks.

Please don't open new topics on the same subject.

Duplicate deleted / thread merged.

Hi,
Have you even googled

HC 12 module arduino

Thanks.. Tom.. :slight_smile: