HC SR04 getting dammage?

hello, my HC SR04 is getting damage again and again. initial when i change it it works for few minutes and then not working, it happens to 3 of this sensor modules what can I do ?

moek0000:
hello, my HC SR04 is getting damage again and again. initial when i change it it works for few minutes and then not working, it happens to 3 of this sensor modules what can I do ?

If they're damaged, you would get replacements. Or, do they just stop working and when you restart the sketch they work again. If so, it could be a programming issue, not damage. Have you tried a different way to interface with the sensor? Try using the NewPing library to see if that changes things.

Tim

no actually it is not a problem with coding. because when i connect this sensor it works correctly for few times. and then the GND and VCC get short circuited. I mean the resistance between those pins are becomes zero and that IC get more heated. this thing happened few times. that sensor will not work again ...

Sounds like you got bad sensors. I have some that I’ve run for days without a problem. But, as most are cheap Chinese knockoffs, I’m sure this can happen.

Tim

thank you for replying me. can you give me example codes for newping library? and good product which can deliver to India ...

As noted several times, here's the NewPing library page along with sample sketches. The library also comes with sample sketches when you download it.

And here's a help page on how to customize the 15 sensor sketch.

These have already been provided and this is the most I can give you. It's up to you to figure it out from here, or find someone who's willing to do all the work for you (which is NOT me, you can't afford me).

Tim