HC05 repeatedly send data on tx pin without any activity

My HC05 module continuously sends something on TX pin WITHOUT any activity, AT mode included. And then I plugged the TX pin of the HC05 to TX1 pin of the arduino then open Serial Monitor in arduino IDE, only scrap at any baundrate. Can any give me any idea what's going on with my module??? P/S: sorry for my bad English

jetaudio: Can any give me any idea what's going on with my module???

Nobody will ever know because your code is apparently a secret, but we wouldn't expect much the way things are because of the wiring.

Tx on bluetooth must be connected to an Rx on Arduino.

The only baud rate that will ever work is the baudrate the bluetooth is set to.

this is the code of my program:
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial mySerial(10, 11); // RX, TX

void setup() {

Serial.begin(9600);

pinMode(9,OUTPUT); digitalWrite(9,HIGH);

Serial.println(“Enter AT commands:”);

mySerial.begin(38400);

}

void loop()

{

if (mySerial.available())

Serial.write(mySerial.read());

if (Serial.available())

mySerial.write(Serial.read());

}
I connect Tx pin to arduino’s pin 10 and Rx pin to arduino’s pin 11 and KEY to arduino’s pin 9 but then scrap only again.
I forgot the baudrate I set the bluetooth module to but then I try to use all baudrate available in HC-05’s datasheet with no luck.
Tks for helping me out :slight_smile:

I assume your module is a JY-MCU and does not have a button. Your code looks pretty right but may be incomplete. Here is a link to a similar code but which incorporates a timed shot on the KEY pin.

http://arduinofy.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/tutorial-programming-hc-05-at-mode-with.html

Note that you problem may be in the setup for the serial monitor.

Nick_Pyner: I assume your module is a JY-MCU and does not have a button. Your code looks pretty right but may be incomplete. Here is a link to a similar code but which incorporates a timed shot on the KEY pin.

http://arduinofy.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/tutorial-programming-hc-05-at-mode-with.html

Note that you problem may be in the setup for the serial monitor.

I can get into AT mode but the problem is the hc05 continuously send data to it's tx pin without any activity to the module. Maybe i burnt my hc05 sometime in the past :(. Anyway, thanks for your help :)))))