HCMOTOR.H

Hello, I'm searching for the library HCMOTOR.H and i can not find a working link to download it. Can somebody please upload it for me? Thanks!!

It might help if you provided as much information as you have about this "HCMOTOR.H". Presumably you found some code somewhere that requires that file. Wherever you found that code would be the logical place to search for clues as to where this library can be found so please post a link to it. Please always use the chain links icon on the toolbar when you post links to make them clickable.

pert:
It might help if you provided as much information as you have about this "HCMOTOR.H". Presumably you found some code somewhere that requires that file. Wherever you found that code would be the logical place to search for clues as to where this library can be found so please post a link to it. Please always use the chain links icon on the toolbar when you post links to make them clickable.

Oh, i thought that was a default library, i didn't realice that was a user made library. I was looking at this forum:

[url=http://forum.hobbycomponents.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=1371[/url]

Link

CrossRoads:
GitHub - HobbyComponents/HCMotor: An Arduino library for controlling DC and stepper motors

Doesn't work :confused:

Page opens ok when I click it. Then click the “clone or download” button.
What’s it do for you?

It was a problem with my internet provider (was blocking the downloads from certain pages). Is solved now! Thanks for the answers have a nice day =)