Header file not found even with entire path specified in the include statement

Hey guys, I'm actually trying to run a simulink-model-turned-c code in arduino. My problem lies in the #include statement. I have specified the entire path for the main header file that references all other header files in the system in other directories. But arduino still says no such file or directory. I don't know what's the mistake here.

Here's the code-

#include "C:\Users\sresh\Documents\Simulink_Trial_4\Solar_Cell_Model_rtt\Solar_Cell_Model.h"
#include "Arduino.h"
#define STEP_SIZE 100000

void setup()
{
unsigned long oldtime = 0L;
unsigned long actualtime;
init();
Solar_Cell_Model_initialize();

Serial.begin(9600);
while ((rtmGetErrorStatus(Solar_Cell_Model_M) == (NULL)) && !rtmGetStopRequested(Solar_Cell_Model_M))
{
actualtime = micros();
if ((actualtime - oldtime) >= STEP_SIZE)
{
oldtime = actualtime;
Solar_Cell_Model_output();

/Get model updates here/

Solar_Cell_Model_update();
}
}
Solar_Cell_Model_terminate();
return 0;
}

void loop()
{
}

This is the error i get

Arduino: 1.6.9 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from C:\Users\sresh\Documents\Arduino\TestProgram1\TestProgram1.ino:1:0:

C:\Users\sresh\Documents\Simulink_Trial_4\Solar_Cell_Model_rtt\Solar_Cell_Model.h:24:28: fatal error: rtw_continuous.h: No such file or directory

#include "rtw_continuous.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

So, when the compiler runs, relative to the build directory, IS rtw_continuous.h? The fact that there is not a complete path tells the compiler to look in the current directory. Is the file there?

There is NO ENTIRE PATH in THIS include statement:

#include "rtw_continuous.h"