Hello everyone, please help me

Hello
I need an Arduino code for a vending machine project.
Like that
Coin acceptor 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, 100p = product price is 120p
8 buttons SPST for 8 relay module each relay button, controlling 8 solenoid locks

(When Arduino gets the signal from Coin Acceptor, then click the button, the Solenoid Lock open for 30 seconds )

Arduino Mega 2560
JY-910 Output 1-10 Type of Coins Multi Coin Acceptor
12V Electronics Solenoid Lock Assembly
Buttons momentary SPST

Thank you

If you are willing to pay for someone to write this for you then report it to a moderator and it can be moved to the Gigs and Collaborations section. Otherwise post your best effort code and describe any problems and/or errors as described in Read this before posting a programming question

uinobeginner:
Hello everyone, please help me
Like that
Coin acceptor 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, 100p = product price is 120p
8 buttons for 8 relay module, controlling 8 solenoid locks

(When Arduino gets the signal from Coin Acceptor, then click the button, the Solenoid Lock open for 30 seconds, normally closed)

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Well you are not giving us much to go on. What data exactly does the hardware (coin counter) deliver and what type of solenoids are you using, are your buttons momentary SPST or are they a numeric keypad? Depending on the hardware you may not even need an Arduino. If the coin counter gives a digital 1 when it reads the correct coin amount then the data line goes high, you could simply use that to enable the signal side of the relays and then the buttons would function. A diode bridge or capacitor bridge could be used for the timing and isolation of the other buttons. I know this is old school vending machine tech but it was and is still very effective. Giving change is another issue, the device I mention above works best on single coin entries. Think pinball machine or newspaper vending boxes.

As for someone writing all the code for you, right now they cant, not enough information. If you could adapt code you can find online and tie it into a timer and then post it, we could help you debug it. Well not me exactly I am not that good at writing code, others here have helped me with my Tram, and I have been very grateful for their inputs but I had to give them something to go on first.

thank you for your reply
I have
Arduino Mega 2560
12V Electronics Solenoid Lock Assembly
Buttons momentary SPST
yes, this is old school vending machine
thank you again

When is our assignment due?

This:

... doesn't answer this though:

What data exactly does the hardware (coin counter) deliver

Well if we want to do all the legwork and research for this, having the part number will now allow us to get a data sheet on this device. I did a quick google search and found some info on the coin counter, but it looks like you will need to build a library for reading its data. I could be wrong here as I am not a programming expert, but I have seen enough to make an educated guess.

Solenoids being 12v still goes to help much but enough to know you will need some type of driving device for them that can handle the current and voltage, you won’t be driving them right off the mega.

Again like I said in my first post, you are gonna have to try some code first and see if we can help debug it.

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL:
When is our assignment due?

and when you hand in "your" work who will get the credit ?

@uinobeginner

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.

"I need an Arduino code for a vending machine project."

Do a forum search for "coin" and you will probably find a lot of previous discussions on the subject.

uinobeginner:
Hello

I will do your homework project for $10,000USD.