hello

hello,im working a project with arduino ive made a program code ,which compiles well while i try to upload it fails.the message sen is:getsync not in sync,resp=0x00,i`ve read all early related topics and solutions on the forum but get no solution,but i have resetted the arduino once and it was successful before when i try to upload any other program it fails and the reset button isnot useful at the moment.can you help me?

A little bit more information will be fine 8)
which project, which Arduino, which OS ...

Check the COM port and/or the drivers for your Arduino.

bola:
hello,im working a project with arduino ive made a program code ,which compiles well while i try to upload it fails.the message sen is:getsync not in sync,resp=0x00,i`ve read all early related topics and solutions on the forum but get no solution,but i have resetted the arduino once and it was successful before when i try to upload any other program it fails and the reset button isnot useful at the moment.can you help me?

if it turns out that its' com3/port even though its grayed out and in the bottom left corner of the screen where it says uno on com3. let know what you did for I am having that issue. thanks.