Help choosing a board for signal processing?

Hi. I need to choose a board -Duo or Zero, in which also later we will base our PCB on its processor. The system should do a few things, and I wonder who is better for this :

1. Using with mac
  2. Output sin/square waves in precise frequencies up to 3MHz, simultaneously (e.g 1Mhz+1.2Mhz+..+..)
  3. Get analog inputs of signals with f= 5/6Mhz, and read their frequency accurately(best as possible) .
  4. Do signal processing- means frequency domain analysis (FFT and complex calculations real time)

I know that : 1.Due has a stronger processor and more memory 2.Zero can give me real time debugging with built in Jtag 3.Zero has a real DAC which will be great to produce pure sinusoidals .

So, if I pass on the memory that the Due has, I probably really should choose the Zero. The question is, how stronger the processor and memory for such signal processing applications ??

Thanks a lot.

From what i can see you can barely find the Zero board anywhere. Not in local stores, and not in sparkFun. Is there something I am missing here ?

Why must it be a Due or Zero? Why not a Teensy 3.1?

For the same reason I prefer Nike over "Mike" ..

Is there a reason why all stores said to me that there is no demand for the Zero, hence they don't sell it ? It seems much better for developers then the Due, specifically because it has built it debugging.

1. Output sin/square waves in precise frequencies up to 3MHz, simultaneously (e.g 1Mhz+1.2Mhz+…+…)
  2. Get analog inputs of signals with f= 5/6Mhz, and read their frequency accurately(best as possible) .
  3. Do signal processing- means frequency domain analysis (FFT and complex calculations real time)

Even DUE can’t withstand your requirements, at least not w/o external hardware.
2. Max. sin -500kHz, approximately 30% out of DAC conversion rate 42MHz/25clock.
3. f=1/2MHz, to follow Nyquist, max ADC conversion 1MHz.
4. 250 kHz sampling to process fft real time.