help convert 2 button to Rotary encoder

hi everyone
i have a device use Rotary encoder . Exactly is amplifier . Now i want to replace Rotary encoder by 2 button to avoid Kids turn on it maximum for curiosity make Damage Speaker .

i search on GG , Unfortunately that is project convert from Rotary to 2 button .

Can someone help this project with attiny13 on arduino ?
Any Help, Comments or advises will be deeply appreciated.
. Thanks so much

jamedavid:
hi everyone
i have a device use Rotary encoder . Exactly is amplifier . Now i want to replace Rotary encoder by 2 button to avoid Kids turn on it maximum for curiosity make Damage Speaker .

i search on GG , Unfortunately that is project convert from Rotary to 2 button .

Can someone help this project with attiny13 on arduino ?
Any Help, Comments or advises will be deeply appreciated.
. Thanks so much

I almost decided to not reply, but to save everyone from asking the same question, ARE you sure you have an amplifier with a rotary encoder? Could it be a multi position rotary switch? Or a potentiometer with a power switch operated by the same control?, A volume control?

Do you have a make/model number for the amplifier?

Paul

Paul_KD7HB:
I almost decided to not reply, but to save everyone from asking the same question, ARE you sure you have an amplifier with a rotary encoder? Could it be a multi position rotary switch? Or a potentiometer with a power switch operated by the same control?, A volume control?

Do you have a make/model number for the amplifier?

Paul

Sure it is rotary encoder . Model Sony TA-AV561

ATTINY 13 with 2 pin for button and 2 pin for Output simulate Rotary . I think attiny 13 enough for this project .
Sorry because skill write code not good. I only know about hardware .