Help creating a library that includes analog pins and another library

Hello, I’m relatively new to arduino and new to the forum. I’d really appreciate some help with my project if it’s out there.

I’m trying to create a library with a program I wrote that is the basis for a simple beat machine.

The library need to include reference to the analog pins and another library that controls the volume of the tone() function.

Most likely I am making some fundamental mistakes with this but to reiterate, I’m very new to this.

This is the error I get in the IDE.

“unexpected constructor, destructor, or type conversion”

This is the library I’m trying to include within the library.

Thank you in advance.

beets.ino (321 Bytes)

Beets_machine.h (372 Bytes)

Beets_machine.cpp (7.96 KB)

When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the forum toolbar). If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a text file and post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.

your library had LOADS of issues other that the one you mentioned. I also see many of your functions were duplicated.

Had some time to kill today, so re-wrote the library. :slight_smile:

All compiles now and hopefully it does what you need it to…

I would also suggest you study abit more how to build libraries if you are going to make more.

beets_1.zip (3.34 KB)

That’s incedible, thanks so much. I can see I still have plenty to learn.

Thank you