HELP!! DESPERATE NEED FOR HELP :( ARDUINO DUEMILAN

OUR EXAM IS IN 2 DAYS AND WE ARE GONNA FAIL IF YOU DON'T HELP US!!

My computer is a PC. It has Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. IT won't recognize the arduino... Is this because of a problem with the FTDI drivers?? Send us a phone number if in CANADA. THanks, VAL

You posted the same question on another part of this forum. That is crossposting. Many people dont like that as it costs everyone double time includig yourself.

We are not responsible for the exam. Ask your teacher to postpone it :) And please use lowercase, we are not living in TELEX time anymore.

(my answer to your question can be found on the other thread)

Cross posting is annoying and pointless.

That is your problem, not ours.

Is this because of a problem with the FTDI drivers??

When the FTDI drivers are installed, the Arduino will appear as a virtual com port. Open up device manager and watch for what ports get added (or removed) when you connect/disconnect the Arduino.

AND WE ARE GONNA FAIL IF YOU DON’T HELP US!!

You’re gonna fail if you don’t look things up yourself and just ask for people to tell you the answers.

Mowcius

Funny thing is, the student is only willing to spend two days to learn what was probably supposed to be taught over a semester/quarter. Is arduino only introduced during the last possible moment of the course? If you dont' pass, I'm glad for you since you didn't waste your entire semester studying for something that you'll fail anyway ;D

http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1278341138/7

Read my last post, there's a file to download, download and read it, I hope it helps :(

Try this if the above doesn't help http://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Documents/AppNotes/AN_103_FTDI_Drivers_Installation_Guide_for_VISTA%28FT_000080%29.pdf

And two days later, never bothered to come back. Shocking.