Help fix error in tv-b-gone code?

http://www.arcfn.com/2009/12/tv-b-gone-for-arduino.html Can anyone help me fix this code to work? I have gotten it to work in 0017, but now it wont work even in that even more. Gives me:

o:(.progmem.data+0x0): multiple definition of `NApowerCodes'
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-0017\arduino-0017\hardware\libraries\TVB\applet\TVB\WORLDcodes.cpp.o:(.progmem.data+0x0): first defined here

o:(.progmem.data+0x112): multiple definition of `EUpowerCodes'
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-0017\arduino-0017\hardware\libraries\TVB\applet\TVB\WORLDcodes.cpp.o:(.progmem.data+0x112): first defined here

o:(.data.num_NAcodes+0x0): multiple definition of `num_NAcodes'
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-0017\arduino-0017\hardware\libraries\TVB\applet\TVB\WORLDcodes.cpp.o:(.data.num_NAcodes+0x0): first defined here

o:(.bss.num_EUcodes+0x0): multiple definition of `num_EUcodes'
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\arduino-0017\arduino-0017\hardware\libraries\TVB\applet\TVB\WORLDcodes.cpp.o:(.bss.num_EUcodes+0x0): first defined here

I have tried everything i can think of. What i think it is doing is using c to define the varible form one document in another.

Still banging out the dents i can. Now its giving me:

from F:\Arduino-skectes\TVB\applet\/WORLDcodes.cpp:12,

from F:\Arduino-skectes\TVB\applet\/main.h:2,

over and over

What are you trying to do?
What is giving the “codes” you are receaving and how is it transmitting?

It is someone else's port of the tv-b-gone kit to arduino. It is pretty much the same code, but optimised for arduino. Running it in 0018, but its taking forever. But understandable.

Fixed its self. Works great. Put it in an altoids tin case with a nice, tatcile toggle swicth. Has 5 leds, and i get about 50ft of range.