help for design

Hello
I am planning to do project but I don’t is it possible to do this project

I have multiple base station , all base station connect to server .

each base station has a keybord , RFID reader , scanner , Headphone ,Microphone

Keyboard like computer keyboard not normal keypad ,
Headphone and Microphone for communication but this shouldn’t interference with another base if they are connecting at the same time
RFID and scanner for QR-code scanning and RFID tag.

I am happy to hear any comment
eventhough I am ready to learn from beginning
Thanks

Forget Arduinos for this project. You need to use Raspberry Pi's.

Reason: Arduinos aren't usually powerful enough to handle audio, usb host stuff, and all the processing necessary for your project. Raspberry Pi's, on the other hand, are powerful enough.

Power_Broker:
Forget Arduinos for this project. You need to use Raspberry Pi's.

Reason: Arduinos aren't usually powerful enough to handle audio, usb host stuff, and all the processing necessary for your project. Raspberry Pi's, on the other hand, are powerful enough.

thanks for help

Well, the keyboard could be a PS2 style keyboard that the Arduino can read.

The RFID scanner is not a USB device, so that presents no problems.

I don't know what type of scanner OP is considering, or whether such scanners are available in other than USB form.

It is not clear what the headphone and microphone are to be used for, but one presumes audio input and output, which would be sufficient cause to rule out the Arduino.

PaulS:
Well, the keyboard could be a PS2 style keyboard that the Arduino can read.

The RFID scanner is not a USB device, so that presents no problems.

I don't know what type of scanner OP is considering, or whether such scanners are available in other than USB form.

It is not clear what the headphone and microphone are to be used for, but one presumes audio input and output, which would be sufficient cause to rule out the Arduino.

Scanner for reading QR-code to verified user.

microphone and headphone similar to normal phone (Home) however should work simultaneously same principle as mobile phone many user can talk to each other at same time without any interference to each other.

Another question
I start as beginner to learn about arduino as I have big project to do but I do not know where to start for design and programming . Could you please help me out ? I know I have to do a lot if anybody know anyone can help I would appreciate at least give me clue .

MY project berfily
** connect multi arduino together to create network (but I need to reduce cost ) I don't know how if I can use single microcontroller
** each arduino perform as base station
** all connect to server and work same as internet
** individual base station has RFID reader , QR-scanner , keypad , mouse , headphone and microphone and monitor
** headphone and microphone for communication from one place to another place same as landline
** RFID reader , QR-scanner , keypad , mouse for verifying user using applications
** monitor show information
** what user can personal details and map , top-up and etc.
** need to keep last location of user
** this project is similar to top-up and tracking user

Thanks